Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I am interested in possibly setting up a radius server. however, I am still fairly new to this and I will offer what I hope is the relevant info to get an informed answer.

We currently have 10 schools in our division that each have their own file/DHCP Server with miltiple AP's. We are using the same two SSID's (one for Staff with network resources available and one for Student with internet access only) across all loc...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Moving to Aerohive NG management platform we are having clients keeping their old IP address from other locations. This is causing the clients to stay connected but not access anything internal or external.

We are running 10.0r7a on 98% of our AP250 and AP230. Some Background info, we have most of our building segmented on different subnets but using the same SSID for all buildings and are using an external radius server for authentication. All APs in a...

Time Based Policies

Hi Team, How to create Time based polices ? As an example I want to allow facebook12am to 8am and need to block 8.01 am to 11.59 pm for SSID

prashan by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN