Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to reset configuration to factory default on AP250? I try hold reset button and write reset config on CLI. There is no result, the access point does not save the configuration. There is no result, the access point does not reset the configuration

How to reset configuration to factory default on AP250? I try hold reset button and write reset config on CLI. There is no result, the access point does not save the configuration. There is no result, the access point does not reset the configuration

n_isaev by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mail error HM NG 12.8.0.3-ngva

Hi I set up new virtual machine HM NG 12.8.0.3-NGVA. I want to test mail connection and I get response: Unable to send test message: Failed messages: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send...

Associating an SSID with a different Guest Subnet

Hi Guys, Under the Guest SSID, I want to be able to create/add a new VLAN i.e VLAN20 which I've done and I've assigned it to the Guest SSID with the desired profile. But I don't think this is enough as the DHCP server is not on Aerohive, which is fin...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Captive Portal Called Station Id parameter

Hello, We have a external captive portal solution and we are using the NAS-ID parameter to identify the hotspot configuration in our platform.We want to user the Called-Station-Id parameter but, for that, our users must register it in our platform. I...

GTM-P2G8KFN