Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a way to increase the amount of time the password is shown on the device screen once a user self registers on a guest network. Password disappears before they have time to copy

Is there a way to increase the amount of time the password is shown on the device screen once a user self registers on a guest network. Password disappears before they have time to copy

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have an open network with the old HiveManager interface that has a Use Policy Acceptance in order for patrons to use it. Is it possible to whitelist certain MAC addresses to bypass this use policy agreement to use it?

I have an open network with the old HiveManager interface that has a Use Policy Acceptance in order for patrons to use it. Is it possible to whitelist certain MAC addresses to bypass this use policy agreement to use it?

asorenson by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have just purchased 25 Aerohive AP250 but was only able to onboard 7 on the portal. With the 5 or 6 others that I've so far tried, I keep getting this error "The product type for the device does not exist", which is really strange.

We have just purchased 25 Aerohive AP250 but was only able to onboard 7 on the portal. With the 5 or 6 others that I've so far tried, I keep getting this error "The product type for the device does not exist", which is really strange.

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN