Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can i use same Access point 250 on 2 different Hivemanagers ? i mean can i add this AP to my cloud Hivmanager which i am using in my lab, then go for customer implementation and add this same AP to his on-prem Hivemanager ? Thanks

Can i use same Access point 250 on 2 different Hivemanagers ? i mean can i add this AP to my cloud Hivmanager which i am using in my lab, then go for customer implementation and add this same AP to his on-prem Hivemanager ? Thanks

s_kiwan by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to make an Unconfigured AP Configured?

Hello, We've ~260 APs - mostly 121s, some 130s - roughly half of which are marked 'Unconfigured' (I think following a license expiry, since resolved). I've attempted to Update (some, not all, APs) - hoping HiveManger would recognise them as now 'Con...

pete_witt by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello. I would like to create a wireless guest network inclduing a captive portal with HiveManager NG. Most of our guests are from china. So, ist there the chinese language supported for the captive portal in HiveManager NG? Thank you!

Hello. I would like to create a wireless guest network inclduing a captive portal with HiveManager NG. Most of our guests are from china. So, ist there the chinese language supported for the captive portal in HiveManager NG? Thank you!

m_kuefner by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN