Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hello, actually we have one wifi point access AP245X and we can't rename it. It doesn't work. have you ever encountered cthis problem, have you a solution ? Thanks for your future answer.

Hello, actually we have one wifi point access AP245X and we can't rename it. It doesn't work. have you ever encountered cthis problem, have you a solution ? Thanks for your future answer.

Resolved! My customer's 30 day trial expired; and now their HiveManager asks for an entitlement key. How do I continue using HiveManager, but on the CONNECT license instead?

I read that I need to register for a new account at cloud.aerohive.com. I tried to register for another account using the same email address, but I never received an email. Do I need to register for a new account under a new email address? Also, how ...

gwong by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In HiveManager, I was wondering if we can group a set of access points to go to one RADIUS server and configure another set of access points to go to another RADIUS server?

We are testing POC with Aerohive AP's . We have multiple sites in our school board. In HiveManager, I was wondering if we can group a set of access points to go to one RADIUS server and configure another set of access points to go to another RADIUS s...

GTM-P2G8KFN