cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to add an AP and it gives error message "device failed to onboard". How to fix this?

I am trying to add an AP and it gives error message "device failed to onboard". How to fix this?

npatel1
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that serial number, I have freed that AP up for you so you should be good to go now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding that AP.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@Alejandro Calvo​ , thank you for letting me know and for providing those serial numbers. I've freed those APs up for you, so you should be good to go!

a_calvo
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok​ 

I have a problem to integrate 2 AP to a new Hive, the problem is that I have them in another Hive but I don't remember in which, could you help me remove this AP's from the Hive? These are the serial numbers:

Thanks!

david_olivas
New Contributor

Hi Sam Pirok,

Thank you so much!!! for your help, I have successfully added the device to my HiveManager NG.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi David! I'm great, hope you are the same! I've freed up that serial number for you so you should be able to add it to your current HiveManager. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

GTM-P2G8KFN