cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

X440 and Netsight Nac The session is no longer active due to: Admin-Reset.

X440 and Netsight Nac The session is no longer active due to: Admin-Reset.

Fischer_Oliver
New Contributor II
Hello all

i have the following Problem with one Device in our Network
It is an CAB Label Printer connected on an X440 with Netsight
After 10 Minutes the following message is in the Netsight Nac manager

The session is no longer active due to: Admin-Reset.

If the message appear in the NAC the Device is no longer reachable
only Force Reauth and Power off the Device brings it back

Is anbody here that have an idea was it is

regards
Oliver

13 REPLIES 13

M_Nees
Contributor III
EAPoL Statistics searched like this on Brocade Switches:
(Statistics can be cleared/reseted)

device# show dot1x statistics ethernet 10/2/1 Port 10/2/1 Statistics: RX EAPOL Start : 2 RX EAPOL Logoff : 2 RX EAPOL Invalid : 0 RX EAPOL Total : 12 RX EAP Resp/Id : 4 RX EAP Resp other than Resp/Id : 4 RX EAP Length Error : 0 Last EAPOL Version : 1 Last EAPOL Source : 0022.0002.0002 TX EAPOL Total : 0 TX EAP Req/Id : 10417 TX EAP Req other than Req/Id : 2

Alagesan_Jeyara
New Contributor
Hi Guys,

I am facing the same issue here in same scenario. X440-G2 Switches and Netsight/NAC. But my clients are dot1x authenticated. After some time the sesision disconnects with reason "The session is no longer active due to: Admin-Reset". Kindly help.

OscarK
Extreme Employee
Does the same policy work with normal PC's ? I thnk there might be a problem with the policy when it is applied to that mac ?

Fischer_Oliver
New Contributor II
The following messages in the switch log
Network Login MAC user xxxx logged in MAC xxxx port 12 VLAN(s) "", authentication Radius
The authentication state of Network Login user xxxx was cleared by policy, Mac xxxx port 12 VLAN(s) "" Protocol(s) "MAC"

Curious if you are a resolution to this. I see the same thing with an Epson printer doing MAC auth and this same output is show in the NAC Manager and switch log on an X450-G2...
GTM-P2G8KFN