ExtremeCloud IQ
Questions and discussions about ExtremeCloud IQ
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MU-MIMO vs. Smart antenna

Hi all,I was curious as to if someone could provide a quick explanation as to why the “smart antenna” feature disables MU-MIMO and why this is a recommended choice from extreme vs. enabling MU-MIMO.i understand what MU-MIMO is but i guess the better ...

kfarley by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AP 330 stuck at rebooting 65% ?

i migrated three devices from aerohive manger to extremecloud IQ and i got two devices up and running with new update firmware and configurations, but the third device looks like it updated to the newest firmware but now stuck at 65% rebooting. i tri...

jchamou by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add devices to cloud

HiI want to add 100 APs model 7502 to EZCloudxWhat do you need ? SN, MAC address, something else ?And how can I give you these informations ?ThanksFranck

ISC_Brest by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! backend.config.error.device.connectivity.error

Presently, I am getting the following alarm on 3 out of 21 AP121 units (each with OS Version 6.5.13.0), without being able to resolve after several attempts to update firmware and configuration:“Device Update Failed” alarm: ${{ "errorCode" : "bac...

4tITude by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extreme (Aerohive) Wireless Newbie - Have Questions

I hope I may ask a small number of (I hope) relatively straightforward questions.Environment:2 APsAP130 - Garden OfficeAP230Edgerouter-X-SFPMeraki PoE Switch200/200 Internet circuit I’ve added both APs to the really rather nice CloudIQ Connect tier a...

d4671c96c84a4baeb02a9adf8ad1b38c_dff1fa51-6361-49e9-8abe-912a32ef29c7.png
GTM-P2G8KFN