cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove AP HiveAP121 from expired Hivemanager Account

Remove AP HiveAP121 from expired Hivemanager Account

Stijnl13
New Contributor

I have an expired hivemanger account, and a HiveAP121 that I want to use in ExtremeCloud IQ Connect. How can I release serial 12112112600215 from the expired account?

Stijn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stijn, that device should be free to add to your Connect instance at this time. Please let me know if you have any further trouble adding that AP to your new inventory. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

CurtK
New Contributor
I discovered a 121 of ours that was not released from an expired hivemanager account. Would it be possible to get 01301607201087 removed from the expired account so I may on board it?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello @bricci, thank you so much for your patience here, I was able to free those devices up for you now. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, and thank you again for being so patient with us while we worked on those servers. 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @bricci, thanks for your patience. I’m told the server should be working properly now, but I’m not finding your serial numbers. Could you let me know if you are still having issues with these devices or was someone able to help you? 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @bricci, thanks for reaching out. I would usually be able to help you with this, but unfortunately the server I would need is having issues and I can’t see the records I’d need to help you with this. If you have support, opening a support case on our portal (extremeportal.force.com) for this request will be the fastest way to resolve the issue. I’m very sorry I can’t be more helpful right now, I’m hoping we’ll be able to fix the server I need very soon. 

GTM-P2G8KFN