ExtremeSwitching (EOS)
Questions and discussions about EOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Power cables for SSA switches.

Customer needs 15' power cables and the standard length is 6'. Having issue trying to determine length of power cables from the part number description. Have already looked at the power cord document and the price list, but no mention of lengths. Fig...

mac-locking borders

Hi, i have a question to mac-locking. (Enterasys Fw. 6.61) If i activate mac-locking on the access ports for my understanding mac spoofing is not anymore possible for devices with the same mac-address at the same switch. How is the Behavior with mor...

Change PoE/PoE+ Class

Hi, I'm having some issues trying to power CISCO IP PHONES 99XX and their Key Expansion Module (KEM) connected to a switch B5. The symptoms are: * CISCO IP phone 9971 is seen by the switch as a Class 4 Device, and when the KEM is connected to the I...

Unexpected log in Backbone Matrix X Series

The logs are like this. Also, Jul 10 13:41:16 iom1 fabricModuleManager: [13:41:16] QE[0]: status changnge QM_ERROR2 = 0x0000000f: Queue age event(s) occurred on queue 7/0x0007 Jul 10 13:51:17 iom16 fabricModuleManager: [13:51:17] QE[1]: status ...

GTM-P2G8KFN