ExtremeSwitching (ERS)
Questions and discussions about ERS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error Uploading Config File

I have a ERS 4900 and I am trying to pull the config file to a USB and I get the following error.Error accessing binary config file!I get the same error if I try to do TFTPI am using the EDM Does anyone know what I can do to get the file?  

ERS 3500 Series Secure Image with modern web browsers

The newest secure firmware I can find for the ERS 3500 series is 5.3.12 which was released relatively recently.  It still has the known issue of being unable to access through any modern web browsers, which is hardly secure at all.  Is there a newer ...

b4b by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to import certificates to ERS switches

Hi,I am trying to install a certificate to an Ethernet Routing Switch 5952GTS-PWR+   HW:08 FW:7.5.0.4 SW:v7.7.0.003using the instructions in extreme article 000082379I have used openssl to create the certificates using standard RSA 2048 bit.I can imp...

bar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VSP and ERS Network challenge

Hello,so i have a VSP from which i have setup a few VLANs onto stacked ERSs on a number of floors, i can reach all switches on the network and almost all the VLANs are fine; but i have two main issues:The IPTv VLAN has been acting up lately; the serv...

Klenan by New Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clone ERS 4950 Switches

Hello, I’m trying to find how to deploy 200 ERS 4950.I got to update SW version & boot, then choosing spanning-tree mode mst & boot, then spbm & bootI’d like to know how to clone Switches : the aim is not to do all theses steps for every swtich thx f...

Hatem by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN