ExtremeSwitching (ERS)
Questions and discussions about ERS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Clone ERS 4950 Switches

Hello, I’m trying to find how to deploy 200 ERS 4950.I got to update SW version & boot, then choosing spanning-tree mode mst & boot, then spbm & bootI’d like to know how to clone Switches : the aim is not to do all theses steps for every swtich thx f...

Hatem by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ERS command : stack reboot-on-failure

Hi, Does anyone have any real world experience with the stack reboot-on-failure setting?The manual is pretty vague, all it says is:  Use this procedure to reboot stack units when the system detects failure of stacking. This is enabled by default. So ...

Stacking and Lag

Dear Friends , I am very new to extreme switches and i am stuck in stacking and making lag ports can some one please help me on this topic.model ERS3626GTS-PWR+I tried to stack switches but its not stacking. Kept primary switch in base on mode.  

Israr by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERS 3524 Configure port with ip (routed interface)

We are installing a uCPE at one of our locations, and we are tasked with configuring a port with a specific IP for the uCPU to connect. I assumed that the ERS is a layer 3 switch. You can do this on cisco switched using the no switchport command. Is ...

known1 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN