cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware blacked out for switches we bought

Firmware blacked out for switches we bought

jchristman
New Contributor

Should read Firmware blacked out for switches we bought - seems typing on here is glitchy

So we have been using Enterasys/Extreme switches for me than a decade. I have a stack of 4 - B5G124-48P2 for the core and also 9 endpoints of 08G20G4-24/4P switches. Recently had to use a spare on one of the endpoints that stopped working and noticed that my POE was not working on it. so I thought I would download all of the firmware for all of the products we have. Seems that I am not able to because my warranty ran out. Can someone point me in the direction to acquire the firmware so we can get up to date and hopefully fix my POE issue?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jchristman
New Contributor

Thanks for everyones help. After digging through the document archives, finding our old PO to prove we bought it, they gave me the ability to download the file.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jchristman
New Contributor

Thanks for everyones help. After digging through the document archives, finding our old PO to prove we bought it, they gave me the ability to download the file.

DeoHeo
New Contributor III

For all those who search:
http://alfirk.ccgs.wa.edu.au/firmware/

Your device is not inside.

DeoHeo
New Contributor III

Hello,

I think if you create a case, then you can get the software you need. It is certainly worth a try.

Good day

GTM-P2G8KFN