Did you mean: 

Aerohive AP230: Device Update Failed.

Aerohive AP230: Device Update Failed.

son_duong
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I got 1 AP230.

Current HiveOS Version : 6.1r5

Device Update Failed in Hivemanager(NG) : “The AP_230 with MAC address 9C5D1223**** firmware upgraded from 6.1.5.0 to 6.4r1 is not supported. Please manually upgrade the device firmware to 6.1r6, and then reconnect.”

I see notification: “ Following devices can’t be upgraded automatically, please manually upgrade to 6.1r6 first: AH-23cbc0”

Could you please send me the fit firmware for AP230 ? version 6.1r6.

Email: son.duong@ccvi.vn

Thanks Team.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Son, thank you for letting us know, I’ve emailed you with instructions on how to get the AP230 updated. Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy Holidays!

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @jeeprebel , I’ve emailed those instructions over to you now. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else!

jeeprebel
New Contributor

Can I get the 6.1r6 download info emailed to me as well? I have the same problem with an AP230 that needs it before it can proceed to newer versions. Thanks!!

son_duong
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

Thank you for sending me the right HiveOS version, I have successfully updated to the latest version and it works very well.

son_duong
New Contributor

Many thanks for the reply, I will try and update later. Happy Holidays!

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello Son, thank you for letting us know, I’ve emailed you with instructions on how to get the AP230 updated. Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy Holidays!

GTM-P2G8KFN