cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access the wireless controller through the graphical interface without Adobe Flash Player

Access the wireless controller through the graphical interface without Adobe Flash Player

victorcarneiro
New Contributor
I'm having problems accessing the Extreme WM3400 wi-fi controller via the web because it says that it is necessary to download the adobe flash player but it has been discontinued as we know, how to proceed in this situation and access the equipment via the graphical interface?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobertZ
Extreme Employee

You should be able to create a portal account and download the WiNG_Manager software

• Now that Adobe’s version of Flash is no longer supported, customers can download WiNG-Man V1.0.6 to continue managing their WiNG environment.
  • If you have trouble downloading the file, please contact support.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

victorcarneiro
New Contributor

Okay, I just created the account on the extreme portal, I'm waiting for confirmation to look for this software. 

Thanks

RobertZ
Extreme Employee

You should be able to create a portal account and download the WiNG_Manager software

• Now that Adobe’s version of Flash is no longer supported, customers can download WiNG-Man V1.0.6 to continue managing their WiNG environment.
  • If you have trouble downloading the file, please contact support.

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Main support site. Start here.

https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/

victorcarneiro
New Contributor

What is GTAC? can you send me some email or something really useful to help me.

GTM-P2G8KFN