ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrading WiNG architecture to 7.3

Hello, We have an architecture composed of 200 APs with a virtualized VX9000 and ExtremeGuest. We need to update this architecture to verify if those updates fix the issue we had with ExtremeGuest. (Randomly show 404-not found instead of the authenti...

sinfo by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHCP WiNG 7662

Hi all! can anyone tellme why when i set dhcp server at some  interface in the AP,  this function well buy i understand when i check this config this appear in the “interface pppoe”       interface vlan500   description "USUARIOS WiFi"   ip address 1...

Certificate distribution

Hi there, I’d like to use EAP-TLS and i have to distribute certificates to every AP in some RF domains but the file-sync command does not work as expected. (WiNG 5.9.3.1) The certificate files are already loaded on the VX9000, but if i try file-sync ...

teutocat by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CC-4-TXAPRESET

Hello community, WING 4.4.0 cluster. Recently such messages have been received:  %CC-4-TXAPRESET: Requesting AP XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX reset (radios from AP no longer adopted) %CC-4-RADIOUNADOPTED: radio 8 un-adopted. XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX %CC-4-RADIOADOPTED:...

GTM-P2G8KFN