Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Basic Rate on WiNG 5.9.5

Minimum Basic Rate on WiNG 5.9.5

TobiasW
New Contributor III

Hi guys,

I’m looking for an option to change the minimum basic rate per WiNG AP Radio…

I couldn’t find an information about this in the cli reference guide, nor searching in the Portal…

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks and BR,
Tobias

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_B
New Contributor III

Hi,

you can also set the Basic Rates for the complete SSID

153f8c092c7c4930be5519ed95ff6c94_2dec2e71-7b22-4c7b-b094-132ef223a045.png

Regards Daniel

TobiasW
New Contributor III

Hi Chris,
hi Christopher,

cool, thank you very much! I think, I saw these commands in the CLI Guideline, but they were used to create / configure meshpoint networks, so I thought that this is only for use in meshpoint environmets.

However, again, thank you!

Best,

Tobias

Christopher_Fra
Extreme Employee

If AP is not adopted to a wireless controller, perform the following after successful login via the CLI. This method is configuring the data-rates at the device level, not AP Profile:

enable [enter]

self [enter]

interface radio x [enter] (x represents 1 or 2, depending on what radio you wish to confiure)

data-rates ? [enter] (the ? will provide available parameters and you will want to start with custom)

data-rates custom ? [enter] (the ? will provide available parameters)

Set the appropriate data-rates you wish to use. When completed, ensure to commit write to save. 

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Tobias,

You can set the Basic and Supported rates for each of the radios by going into each of those interface’s configurations.

Once in a radio interface, enter the command:

data-rates ?

You’ll see the various options available to you.  If you want to be very specific about your rates, use the ‘custom’ option and then begin specifying the Basic and Supported rates you want.  

data-rates custom ?

You’ll need to do this for each radio (If you want to customize them).

GTM-P2G8KFN