Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I buy a HiveManager license?

I was given a AP122 during a training seminar and as I work with AP250s in my job I figured it would be good to run this one at home in my test setup. After a month the hive manager license expired and I was asked for an Entitlement key. Pressing the...

somersp1 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! High Incoming LLC traffic from Aerohive APs?

I am working on radio interference issues and looking at the Radio Frequency Interference Troubleshooting guide here in the hive. It suggests running two commands to clear and then show counters (after 5 minutes). I'm getting Incoming LLC counter val...

jbeebe by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

I've just updated a SR2224P from version 1.0.1.13 to 1.0.1.26, I insered the serial into the hivemanager, but the switch doesn't connect to it.I see that the hive agent version is 0.2.42, very very old version.I tried to rebbot the switch with versio...

Unable to manage SR2208P switch

I have a couple of SR2208P switches that I am unable to manage with extremecloudiq.iqagent is version 0.2.69 and I believe I have to manually update the iqagent to 1.1.29.0 in order to connect.Where can I find this version of the iqagent?Thanks in ad...

imunro99 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN