Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! With HiveManager Connect, after EOL date of AeroHive AP's, can I still: use, change settings, and apply profiles?

I am using AeroHive HiveManager Connect.I have 80+ Aerohive AP121 Access Points. After the AP121 "End of Life" date (8/1/2022) can I continue to use my AP121 in HiveManager Connect?Will the AP's still work?Can I apply changes to the AP's?Can I apply ...

I have 6 SR2348P switches that are offline and cannot be pinged through their static management IP's. Are there commands that can be issued through the console command interface that can restore IP connectivity without rebooting?

I have 6 SR2348P switches that are offline and cannot be pinged through their static management IP's. Are there commands that can be issued through the console command interface that can restore IP connectivity without rebooting?

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Of the 44 AP230's we have, 30 will not update reporting that they are unable to save the image to flash memory. They are on 6.5r4 at the moment and we are on HiveManager NG. I have tried restarting and also updating to an earlier version.

Of the 44 AP230's we have, 30 will not update reporting that they are unable to save the image to flash memory. They are on 6.5r4 at the moment and we are on HiveManager NG. I have tried restarting and also updating to an earlier version.

castley by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN