Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

650 with Link Aggregation Juniper can anybody tell me if 650 support link aggregation aka LACP Juniper , from what I see 650 supports only load sharing not load balance and does not support LACP of Juniper which is really disappointing.

set interfaces ae0 vlan-taggingset interfaces ae0 aggregated-ether-options lacp activeset interfaces ae0 aggregated-ether-options lacp periodic slowset interfaces ae0 unit 0 family ethernet-switching interface-mode trunkset interfaces ae0 unit 0 fami...

agroch by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HiveManager NG broken in Microsoft Edge Preview

Just an update, having used Microsoft Edge Developer Preview (the next generation of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium) as of later today, HiveManager seems to crash the browser on two different computers. Not sure if it was a Microsoft update or Hive...

gsiemens by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AP121's stuck at HiveOS 6.4r1d

I have a HiveManager Connect account and have twelve AP121s. Five of them are stuck on HiveOS 6.4r1d. When I upgrade HiveOS it displays a "Device Update Failed" regardless of HiveOS version I choose.Can someone please point me to the right direction ...

What reasons would there be for a PPSK to stop working on a handful of devices, while it works on others connected to the same AP?

Our campuses are experiencing chronic connectivity issues with one of the following symptoms:1) Either the PPSK stops working on their device. 2) They are able to connect to the SSID and PPSK but no internet connectivity. Cannot ping DNS or Gateway. ...

tgmatula by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN