Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i've an issue related to send account pwd to guests checking email server settings into HiveManager Services but i get an error message "Unable to send the test message. Error message: Invalid Addresses".

i've an issue related to send account pwd to guests checking email server settings into HiveManager Services but i get an error message "Unable to send the test message. Error message: Invalid Addresses".

ced by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello, i have more than 50 AP in my hivemanager appliance but i see only one AP in dashboard. do you knox this probleme? thanks for your answers hivemanager version 8.2r1 AP 121 and AP 122

hello, i have more than 50 AP in my hivemanager appliance but i see only one AP in dashboard. do you knox this probleme? thanks for your answers hivemanager version 8.2r1 AP 121 and AP 122

Limit Guest to a single Hive

Hi,  We have a client at one site and I have been asked to give them permanent Guest access for the duration of our project. I want to give them access - with the credentials only being valid to a specific set (ideally) or only that site's APs.  I am...

GTM-P2G8KFN