Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CLI for port stats

Is there a way for me to see real time port stats on the AP ports and Switch ports? For instance in Cisco I can simply do "show int gix/x" and it shows me Tx and Rx load 0 to 255. I'm hoping Aerohive has a way to look at the real time port stats w...

mali by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 access points that were configure show online with users connected with an IP address but only about 3 or 4 any more than that shows no ip address...What could be the problem

I have 2 access points that were configure show online with users connected with an IP address but only about 3 or 4 any more than that shows no ip address...What could be the problem

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In regards to the maps and the planning tool. When you create maps that have multiple levels and access between the 2 levels eg Stairs does the plan take that into consideration. This is important especially when using Wireless phones etc.

In regards to the maps and the planning tool. When you create maps that have multiple levels and access between the 2 levels eg Stairs does the plan take that into consideration. This is important especially when using Wireless phones etc.

Resolved! HiveManager [8.2r1] on-premises update issue

Hi all, I already posted there : https://community.aerohive.com/aerohive/topics/hivemanager-8-2r1-on-premises-update-issue but visibly, it's abandoned now...   Maybe I'll be more lucky here... Any idea how to kill that bee ? Moreover, I run HiveMana...

GTM-P2G8KFN