Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! In regards to the maps and the planning tool. When you create maps that have multiple levels and access between the 2 levels eg Stairs does the plan take that into consideration. This is important especially when using Wireless phones etc.

In regards to the maps and the planning tool. When you create maps that have multiple levels and access between the 2 levels eg Stairs does the plan take that into consideration. This is important especially when using Wireless phones etc.

Resolved! HiveManager [8.2r1] on-premises update issue

Hi all, I already posted there : https://community.aerohive.com/aerohive/topics/hivemanager-8-2r1-on-premises-update-issue but visibly, it's abandoned now...   Maybe I'll be more lucky here... Any idea how to kill that bee ? Moreover, I run HiveMana...

Resolved! Is there an easy way to see a device on the network, and block it? I can do it on my home wifi, surely there is an easy way to block someone from a school setting? I'm tired of these vpn's!

Is there an easy way to see a device on the network, and block it? I can do it on my home wifi, surely there is an easy way to block someone from a school setting? I'm tired of these vpn's!

mayesd by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN