Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is there an easy way to see a device on the network, and block it? I can do it on my home wifi, surely there is an easy way to block someone from a school setting? I'm tired of these vpn's!

Is there an easy way to see a device on the network, and block it? I can do it on my home wifi, surely there is an easy way to block someone from a school setting? I'm tired of these vpn's!

mayesd by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When I execute a packet capture on my wireless network (Aerohive) I see some traffic from my laptop to IPv4mcast_7f:ff:fa and IPv6mcast_00:00:0c . Can not find information about those 'clients', hopefully someone in the community know this.

When I execute a packet capture on my wireless network (Aerohive) I see some traffic from my laptop to IPv4mcast_7f:ff:fa and IPv6mcast_00:00:0c . Can not find information about those 'clients', hopefully someone in the community know this.

Hans by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Russian RF Rules

We have a customer using Aerohive access points in Russia. We can not change the channel setting of the 5GHz radio. We can only choose 'Auto'. However, if we change the countrycode on those AP's, we can select a fixed channel. Any one aware of the Ru...

Hans by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN