Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After migrating from Classic to XIQ Connect the Maps section is empty

After migrating from Classic to XIQ Connect the Maps section is empty

cbuchenau
Contributor

Hi,

I have successfully migrated one of our customers from Hivemanager Classic (Cloud) to ExtremeCloud IQ Connect (as the customer decided not to pay for recurrent fees anymore).

I have followed the guidelines including VHM export and import into XIQ, and it all went as expected - except the import of the maps into Network 360 Plan, which is now showing just white, see screenshot.

I don’t see any button to reload images or to re-set the structure etc… can this somehow be fixed?

7f3a6b88aa524410a28c658f06719e74_fc572fdb-16a1-41de-bfe3-f58f0562741c.png

Carsten

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carsten, that page should be available in Connect, I’d recommend opening a GTAC ticket so they can look in to that instance to see why the page isn’t loading. Also I’d recommend the usual page loading troubleshooting like trying different browsers to make sure it’s really a platform issue, if you haven’t tried that already. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, sorry for the wait. I was able to confirm that we can import classic maps to Connect, and I’ve spoken with the engineer working on your case so he is up to date as well. Please let me know if I can help with anything else moving forward. 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for keeping me updated Carsten, I will investigate this with our support lead and let you know what I find. 

cbuchenau
Contributor

Sam,

While the feature itself might be supported in CONNECT, GTAC tells me that importing an existing configuration from Classic into Connect is NOT supported:

I reached out to my team, and this is expected behavior as you need the full version of ExtremeCloud IQ in order to import a HiveManager Classic back up. Is there a reason the account is connect instead of the full XIQ?

I am honestly not overly impressed by this answer… can you maybe reach out to the responsible product manager, to have this confirmed (or not)??

I will ask them to at least reset the maps section, so I can re-put this part manually.

Carsten

cbuchenau
Contributor

I will do that, thanks Sam!

I wasn’t aware that we can now open GTAC tickets even for CONNECT 🙂

GTM-P2G8KFN