Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ - Capture ethernet interface date local to the AP

XIQ - Capture ethernet interface date local to the AP

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello community,

is there a way to capture data from the ethernet ports localy on the AP? I don't care if the packages are only displayed or saved to a file.

There are the following commands:

Aero#capture interface
    <wifix>   Enter the name of a Wi-Fi radio interface, where x = 0 or 1
Aero#capture save interface
    <wifix>   Enter the name of a Wi-Fi radio interface, where x = 0 or 1

but with this you can only select Wifi interfaces. Is there something comparable for the Ethernet port?

Regards Stephan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephan, I’m not finding anything similar for Ethernet ports (maybe someone else will have a suggestion), but I do think this has been a feature request before. If you can submit another feature request for this with your SE, that will help promote that request for faster implementation. If you aren’t sure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I’ll email that information directly to you. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

Well, now I wanna know more about the capture interface commands. Any guides or info on this?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephan, I’m not finding anything similar for Ethernet ports (maybe someone else will have a suggestion), but I do think this has been a feature request before. If you can submit another feature request for this with your SE, that will help promote that request for faster implementation. If you aren’t sure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I’ll email that information directly to you. 

GTM-P2G8KFN