ExtremeSwitching (ERS)
Questions and discussions about ERS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! restore config from backup

Hi,I'm trying to transfer a backup from a 3549GTS-PWR+ to another 3549GTS-PWR+, but I get an error “Cannot use configuration data from a different type of Baystack module. Operation aborted.”I use FW:5.3.0.10 and SW:5.3.12.009 on both switches.The on...

Isar1 by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ERS4900/5900 config audit logging

Hi folks!! I need enabled audit logging in ERS4900/5900 series, but I not sure if the only option available is enabling enhanced secure mode on switches which is no option due to all changes that introduces in users and password management. Any idea?...

EF by Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to load and execute a script to an ERS switch?

Hi all, I am trying to figure out a way to load a script and store it on an ERS switch (in my case 4800 running 5.12 code) and then execute it.  I have figured out the script blocks but those appear to just be pointers to off board scripts that get u...

JackS by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAC Locking on ERS

Hello,we are looking for what is called MAC-Locking on EXOS on ERS (4950).Can anyone help?Thank you.

S_A_ by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNMP v3 on ERS4950GTS-PWR+ / Software 7.8.1.055

Hello,we are trying to integrate ERS4950GTS-PWR+ / Software 7.8.1.055 via snmp v3 to XMC 8.5.0.169 with no luck.Our snmp v3 configuration is probably incomplete / wrong and maybe we are just too dim.Anyone out there who can post the config lines need...

S_A_ by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN