ExtremeSwitching (EXOS/Switch Engine)
Questions and discussions about EXOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why is an EXOS switch sh iparp port command showing the ip and mac of a storage array management device in another closet?

In our datacenter we have two X690 switches at the core.  All of our vmware and management and uplinks are tied into this core.  There are two lacp load sharing links to different switch stacks in the building. We just put two 5520 switches in our 3r...

Keith9 by Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Console to x590

Hello, I’m trying to connect to an x590 and the console screen only shoes weird looking “y’s” no matter what I do. The putty settings are correct and the cable works as I can console in to every other extreme device I have, just not this x590. This i...

ARP Validation Question

I am attempting to configure dhcp-snooping with arp validation on a lab X450e-24p. DHCP snooping seems to work fine, I configure a trusted port (24) where the DHCP server is reached off of. When I configure arp validation, I begin to get errors rel...

B_ by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5520 switch pending -aaa login

I have two new 5520 switches I want to put in a stack.  First power on I had my serial connected to the top switch.  USB stick in with new firmware too since the CLI says that update required.  I did the firmware update, I ran enable stacking-support...

Keith9 by Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN