ExtremeSwitching (EXOS/Switch Engine)
Questions and discussions about EXOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Does not go to bootrom on spacebar

Summit X670-g2-48x does not respond to spacebar to enter bootrom Im trying to reset the switch but it refuses to enter to bootrom. It loads the secondary OS image and gives me a "Pending-AAA login:" prompt. It does not let me type anything. Then a...

jdriz by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change mac address of a vlan ?

X450, The MGMT port at back and a vlan I have created on the box are using the same mac address I'm not interested in the rites and wrongs of this I have my reasons for patching this together but they use the same MAC I'm looking to change the mac ...

Mlag between x690 and x460

I am just wondering if it is wise to do a two tier mlag between two different summit models. The x690 ISC would be 100gb. The x460 isc would only be 20gb with connection to the x690 only being 10gb. Is it wise to have two tier mlag between systems w...

HarryHeck by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ELRP Not Working

Hi, I have a number of x450e switches in stacks across my estate. All stacks have been configured with the following elrp config: # Module elrp configuration. # enable elrp-client configure elrp-client periodic PCs ports all interval 1 log-and-trap...

jonevans by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ELRP and tagged/untagged

SW-Versions summitX-21.1.5.2-patch1-5 / summitX-22.6.1.4-patch1-1We use ELRP (Extreme with Extreme) and STPD-BPDU Protection (Extreme with Other vendors) to prevent loops.Last Week, someone wired a port with tagged vlans (netlogin-Protected) with a p...

CFaber by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN