ExtremeSwitching (EXOS/Switch Engine)
Questions and discussions about EXOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GRE Tunnel Error

when i configuration Gre Tunnel, it show Erorr there (Error: Stack slot 1 must be removed before GRE tunnels can be configured. Configuration failed on backup Node, command execution aborted!).

Luu_Ngoc by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reasons for MLAG on Summits

Hello, everybody! I am an engineer at partner company and we are going to make a business event for our customers. My presentation is about MLAG on BD8806 with VRRP. I suppose that I will be asked a question about why there is MLAG on Summit Switc...

X460-G2-10GE4...Epm application wdg timer warning - 50 sec, kepc 0xffffffff805f9d24(__cond_resched+0x20/0x44) uepc 0x2abcc

At this time eaps appears to have stopped working and placed a possible loop on the network ( 2 things happened at the same ) open to discussion what caused what !!! Recently seen , when saving on X460-G2-10GE4...Epm application wdg timer warning -...

Upgrading to 16.x.x.x version?

Good day all! We're looking to upgrade several of our X430 and X440 Summits from 15.3.1.4 to one of the lastest 16.x.x.x versions. Any gotchas that anyone has experienced making that big of a jump? Any suggestions on a stable 16.x.x.x version? None a...

GTM-P2G8KFN