ExtremeSwitching (Other)
Questions and discussions about switching in general
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X450G2 - Intrusion Reaction

Hello community,i am far from intermediate regarding Exos and i am searching for a way to block unknown devices with a little app i am currently writing for our office:This app identifies machines that are not known in the networkIf a machine is not ...

SaschaE by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Managing QoS for voice traffic

I've put this in the general switching and routing section because I'm dealing with EOS, EXOS and VOSS. I want to apply QOS to voice packets. For our sins we use CUCM, but some users (whose phones are connected to an X440-G2) are hearing brief audio ...

James_A by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

vsp - ers

Dear all , I have 2 core switches in the stack (VSP-8404C) and all edge switch are connected directly to the core switch. edge switches models are  (3650GTS-PWR+  , 3626GTS-PWR+ etc) everything is working when we off the core 2 , even if both switche...

IsrarA by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR: copy failed (code:0x9) on firmware copy

Hello.What does the following mean?I can see the data being transferred from XMC using tcpdump. 5520-24X-VOSS:1#copy 192.168.99.96:/firmware/images/5520.8.6.1.1.voss /intflash/5520.8.6.1.1.voss Device /intflash has 961110016 bytes of free ...

jeronimo by Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset X670V-48t to factory default...

I have several X670V-48t that I received from another department, so I don't know the password; I'd prefer to reset back to factory default. The "config none" reset method won't work...Anyone know how? At the:BootRom > helpBoot and Load--------------...

TaddS by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN