ExtremeWireless (Identifi)
Questions and discussions about Identifi devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

enterasys captive portal settings

Does anyone know what the different settings mean on the Enterasys Captive portal page? I am trying to creat a Guest SSID with authentication, but not sure what some of the settings mean? What is "Bridge Traffic Locally at HWC" mean? What "Interface ...

770f43385c7d4f2f9e34c274c8457921_RackMultipart20150122-21792-4tf395-captiveportal_inline.png
Laura4 by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Point - path MTU discovery

Hi, I run into a problem with the AP path MTU discovery..... Since last week I've problems with remote APs that were running for months but now the radio is off. After some troubleshooting I've reduced the MTU manualy and now everthing is fine again....

DHCP option 78 for IdentiFi APs

Hi. If a customer has 2 controllers in HA mode connected to S4 and wishes to delegate the DHCP services for the APs at the S4, if he wants to use option 78 in order to tell the APs what are the controllers IP address (2 IP addresses), what is the CL...

End to end network health check

I think it would be a great troubleshooting help to have a way to test the various links between Identifi infrastucture equipment. It would be interesting if we could run iPerf between an AP & Controller, Controller and a Cloud iPerf server and even...

Jon_Linton by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN