ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Handheld scanner wireless issues

We have an issue which we cannot seem to figure out. We recently upgraded our AP's to 7522's in all of our buildings (370+ AP's). Users are complaining that their handhelds keep dropping their connection (mainframe and RDP). Whats interesting is that...

Fixed light on access point 7522

Hello,I just install 1 access point 7522.This point of access goes back well on my controller vx9000 but the two leds remain fixed, and the access point does not diffuse the ssid as if the radio was deactivated.Could anyone help me?thank you in advan...

Robert by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does promiscuous mode on VM adapter needed for VX9000

HI there, We are migrating from RFS6000 to VX9000, an existing WLAN with APs 6521,7522 and 6562. For adoption all these APs , does promiscuous mode needed on VM adapter or not, and can you please advice for remote sites adoption over Layer 3 , the to...

theoadon by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many maximum user create in VC?

Hi, I am using AP 7532, firmware is 5.9.2. This is a Virtual Controller. I configured captive Portal with out NAC. In this VC what is an Maximum radius user?. If we connect one user id, Only one person should use the same time. How to configure in...

WING 5.7 OEM

Bom dia! Estou precisando da versão do wing 5.7 OEm, para integração dos miundos MOTOROLA e BROCADE, pois possuo uma RFS4000 Brocade (fabricado pela MOTOROLA) e preciso fazer com que ela reconheça e adote APs 6521 e Aps 0621 da MOTOROLA, em 2015 oi l...

GTM-P2G8KFN