Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have a number of 2200/2300 switches that won't connect to the Hive Manager (Cloud). Although they are passing traffic, it makes it difficult to make changes to the devices and even add devices. They all the the 1.1.29.0 Hive agent.

I have a number of 2200/2300 switches that won't connect to the Hive Manager (Cloud). Although they are passing traffic, it makes it difficult to make changes to the devices and even add devices. They all the the 1.1.29.0 Hive agent.

rkowals by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AP not performing background scans

I recently did an RMA replacement for an AP130. The replacement device has the same configuration as all the other APs at this location, but it is not performing background scans. I have rebooted this device numerous times and have done a complete co...

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

nsimons by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN