Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The number of APs using a device template doesn't match the number of APs using the radio profiles configured in that device template. How???

Does that make sense? My network policy has a device template, AP_650. There are 622 AP 650s assigned to use that policy. The AP_650 policy has a 2 radio profiles configured, AP_650_2g.1 and AP_650_5g.1. Although some of the APs aren't currently con...

Next month, Microsoft is changing LDAP communication on Windows Server and says to enable LDAP channel binding and LDAP singing on devices. I emailed support about this and they assumed nothing needed to be done. I think that's wrong so I am asking h

According to my server event logs, we have two AP's doing RADIUS are they are not using secure LDAP communication. Microsoft's notice says to contact the vendor to resolve this. How do I ensure those two AP's are compliant with the secure LDAP change...

aconway by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I filter Cell phones on AP230 access points.? I have a guest wireless that I need them on. How to I force ALL CELL PHONES to use Guest wireless ? Not using MAC filters. I am not going to maintain a list of MAC addresses for cell phones.

How do I filter Cell phones on AP230 access points.? I have a guest wireless that I need them on. How to I force ALL CELL PHONES to use Guest wireless ? Not using MAC filters. I am not going to maintain a list of MAC addresses for cell phones.

loftit by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN