Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hello, I encounter to an issue with my Hive Model AP550 ( HiveOS 10.0r5) which is rebooting randomly Is there a known issue or how can I do to solve this? Thank you for your help / suggests

Hello, I encounter to an issue with my Hive Model AP550 ( HiveOS 10.0r5) which is rebooting randomly Is there a known issue or how can I do to solve this? Thank you for your help / suggests

Stephane by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

!! Hi, Is it possible to somehow generate some information/report regarding the social login use? Like name, email, which social network was used. Do we have any document about this? Please! Thanks!

!! Hi, Is it possible to somehow generate some information/report regarding the social login use? Like name, email, which social network was used. Do we have any document about this? Please! Thanks!

Location server set up

HelloI'm trying to set up a custom location server. I have already a "receiver" for TZSP stream, which is working with other hardware brand.I was happy to see the "Track Client Location Using Tazmen Sniffer protocol" option in Policy, but I can't mak...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN