Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using SNMPv3 with AP250

We are ?trying to add our AP250 access points to Solarwinds and Forescout using SNMPv3. Have not been successful. Saw an earliest post that pointed to a MIB file to use to update Solarwinds. The MIB file was added and implemented, still no luck.?S?up...

gary_byrd by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I set the "AerohiveProbe" account password that HiveManager is using to automatically test Radius response? I see all these failures in my Network Policy Server (RADIUS) logs in my servers and would like to clean that up.

How can I set the "AerohiveProbe" account password that HiveManager is using to automatically test Radius response? I see all these failures in my Network Policy Server (RADIUS) logs in my servers and would like to clean that up.

garey by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I have a set of AP330 units running HiveOS 4.1r3 . Could you please be so kind as to send me the necessary files to upgrade to the latest/last HiveOS version for these units (ver OS 6.5r12 as I understand). Thanks, J

Hi, I have a set of AP330 units running HiveOS 4.1r3 . Could you please be so kind as to send me the necessary files to upgrade to the latest/last HiveOS version for these units (ver OS 6.5r12 as I understand). Thanks, J

jimemail by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN