Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Connect AP to actual DHCP server

Good morning everyone, Currently I have 4 of these AP130 but for some reason when a device connect to them, an IP address does not get assigned. Our net config:VLAN5 for dataVLAN10 VoIP - this is where the AP is connected since we only have one PoE s...

it34 by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am installing an AP which has been boxed for the past 3 years. The HiveOS firmware 6.5r1b fails to update to the latest version. I have tried to connect to the AP130 with a web browser, but that fails.

I am installing an AP which has been boxed for the past 3 years. The HiveOS firmware 6.5r1b fails to update to the latest version. I have tried to connect to the AP130 with a web browser, but that fails.

rkestle by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

me salio esto en un AP130 : Could not view configuration on device 308675004770539. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager. Me pueden ayudar, gracias. Saludos.

me salio esto en un AP130 : Could not view configuration on device 308675004770539. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager. Me pueden ayudar, gracias. Saludos.

GTM-P2G8KFN