Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problems with AP320

I have several AP230 APs that act as RADIUS server for WPA2 802.1X authentication (Enterprise) and works OK, but does not work OK on APs AP320. In the APs320, when I try to create the "AAA User Directory" configuration, with the same user that works ...

Hooking up a couple of 2nd hand Ap121 devices however I get the following message in ExtremeCloud IQ 'The device appears to be in use by another VIQ.' Is this because they are still on a list?

Hooking up a couple of 2nd hand Ap121 devices however I get the following message in ExtremeCloud IQ 'The device appears to be in use by another VIQ.' Is this because they are still on a list?

I created a map and drew in all the walls, etc. Later I discovered some wrong room numbers in the floor plan. If I fix those and upload a new floor plan image will my walls be retained or lost?

I created a map and drew in all the walls, etc. Later I discovered some wrong room numbers in the floor plan. If I fix those and upload a new floor plan image will my walls be retained or lost?

gbabin1 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN