Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best QOS for schools.

I am looking for QOS for faculty laptops, as well as student devices. What would look like QoS under user profile? Seems like without it youtube sometimes gets laggy. 

agroch by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HI there. We have been given a load of AP122 and been asked to fit the to a plasterboard ceiling. The unit is not designed to mount straight to a plasterboard ceiling and does not come with one. Struggling to find the correct bracket to suit

HI there. We have been given a load of AP122 and been asked to fit the to a plasterboard ceiling. The unit is not designed to mount straight to a plasterboard ceiling and does not come with one. Struggling to find the correct bracket to suit

drewster by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have 2 AP122 access points that I am trying to move to a new hive manager and I need to get them de-registered from their previous one. I don't have access to their old hive manager and need to get this taken care of.

I have 2 AP122 access points that I am trying to move to a new hive manager and I need to get them de-registered from their previous one. I don't have access to their old hive manager and need to get this taken care of.

GTM-P2G8KFN