Extreme Cloud
Questions and discussions about Extreme Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhones not maintaining network connection

I've got an ongoing issue with iPhones not being able to maintain a WiFi connection. Latest iOS, Latest ExtremeCloud, AP3915i and AP3912i access points, WPA2-PSK. I suspect it has something to do with the pre- and post idle timeouts. The phones wil...

BenJ by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extreme Cloud Appliance guest pre-registration

According to the ECA Manual it is possible to enable the "Pre-Registration-Portal". There are also links for it. Who can access this portal? Where to configure the user / administrator for this Pre-Registration-Portal?

pi-hole as Docker-Image on XCA

I was trying to install pi-hole as docker-image on a XCA, but I didn't got it running. Is someone running pi-hole as docker-image on XCA and can Upload a screenshot of the container-settings? thanks. peter

PeterK by Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZTP+ Switch not showing up in EMC

Hi, In the process of configuring ZTP+. The switch has been set to 'unconfigure switch all' and seems to be obtaining an IP address. After a while I've logged into the switch and I see that the ZTP connector has started: 06/25/2018 15:26:36.83 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual Add switches to Ezcloudx

Hi All, As per subject above. Does Ezcloudx portal have this option?. Currently we encounter issue which register switches has been reset to factory default and the switches including AP has lost it connection to the Ezcloudx even though receive the...

AzwanArif by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN