Extreme Cloud
Questions and discussions about Extreme Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flooding Laptop MAC

when a specific laptop is turned on all other wireless devices lose their connection but when that laptop is connected to the switch with an ethernet cable the connections are all stable. typically when the laptop is connected via wireless we (7 othe...

ExtremeCloud with 7532 APs with a dhcp public ip address

I'm purchasing a set of 10 7532-APs and ExtremeCloud solution for guest internet access in my venue. But i do not want to use my current ISP, instead i'm getting a HFC connection but the public ip address is not fixed, but changes over time. Could th...

REST API Login for Extreme Cloud

Hello everybody I'd like to login to the Extreme Cloud by REST API. I found the following information: server: ezcloudx.com; POST; management/v1/oauth2/token; POST Data: {grantType: "password", userId: "example@extremenetworks.com", password: "exam...

eBITS App on Android 8.1

I am unable to use the eBITS app on my Google Pixel 2 XL since the Android 8.1 update on my phone. Previously it ran fine with Android 7.0 but now it only is crashing on the startup. Any way to get it working normally again? Update: Since I have del...

GTM-P2G8KFN