Extreme Cloud
Questions and discussions about Extreme Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ExtremeCloud - Wireless data rates

Hi, I have just looked at the Extreme Cloud solution. Seems like a neat GUI for simple wireless administration. One feature I miss though is the ability to adjust the minimum basic rate for a wireless service. Does anybody know if this is possible...

Knut by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

2017-03-07 : Open Community Issues

Hello everyone, There is a sizable number of unanswered / unsolved topics here in the community. Sharing that list with the community on a regular basis will hopefully bring awareness to these outstanding issues so we can close them out. Some of thes...

Drew_C by Valued Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSP setup for Exigent Cloud

Wondering if anyone can provide details on how to setup Extreme Cloud (wireless, switching) as an MSP versus a customer. We're currently setting up device groups for each customer under our own account, but I feel like there must be a more appropria...

Eric_Burke by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ExtremeCloud Feature running ?

does anybody of you has a runing ExtremeCloud Environment with MAC-based authentication MBA ? and how did you realized it ? We spent today several hours to make a Server 2012 NPS Service acting as a radius Server for this Feature ... but it didn´t ...

ExtremeCloud Layer 7 not Working ?

I´m building current my first ExtremeCloud Solution in our Demo Lab and wanted to test the "App Filter" I have created a Network with an own SSID + WPA2 and a own Role. The Role does contain only 2 rules .. "First Rule .. "deny Application Facebook" ...

GTM-P2G8KFN