ExtremeCloud IQ
Questions and discussions about ExtremeCloud IQ
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remove entitlement key

We have an expired EK and an active EK which I both would like to remove as we do not administer them anymore. Question: How do I remove EK's?

Resolved! Show Co Channel Interference ExtremeCloudIQ

Hi,in the HiveManager Classic you could see in the Dashboard the APs with high co channel interference. I managed to find the same in HiveManager On-Prem but can’t find it in the ExtremeCloudIQ Cloud. Who can tell me where i can look at CCI in the GU...

Resolved! Device auto firmware upgrade during onboard - how to turn off?

I’ve ensured that “ Upload device firmware upon device authentication “ is toggled off in the device template however when I onboard a device it is still upgrading it’s firmware to the latest version.I seem to remember there being a second location w...

w1f1n00b by Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SR2348P Switch - Management VLAN Issues

Hello,I am pulling my hair trying to setup an Aerohive SR2348P switch with a non-default VLAN management. I have done all of the following in various combination with no luck whatsoever.Change management vlan: network mgmt_vlan XXTried both dynamic (...

jrfigue by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MU-MIMO vs. Smart antenna

Hi all,I was curious as to if someone could provide a quick explanation as to why the “smart antenna” feature disables MU-MIMO and why this is a recommended choice from extreme vs. enabling MU-MIMO.i understand what MU-MIMO is but i guess the better ...

kfarley by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN