ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! RFS7000 Multi-link trunk - load balance

Hi     We have two RFS7K - currently it is set to tunnel , so all wifi traffic comes back to the controller, is it possible to channel bond or create an MLT into the network stack so the throughput is increased There is only one port connected on the...

%DATAPLANE-4-NDPOISON

Hello, I keep receiving messages like this: %DATAPLANE-4-NDPOISON: DAD or NA to DAD:  match existing snoop IP and MAC :Ethernet Src Mac: C8-14-51-10-EE-A4, Ethernet Dst Mac: 33-33-00-00-00-01, ND Src IP: fe80:0:0:0:ca14:51ff:fe10:eea4, ND Target IP: ...

tomsien by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiNG AP adoption over PON network

hi,   Does anybody had experience any MiNT communication issue behind a PON network? Our customer is implementing a Passive LAN solution (Enterprise) and wants to have WiNG APs connected at their ONTs.    We found that those ONTs are unable to handle...

leoslav by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless speed issue with iOS device

Hi all   My WLC firmware is 8.4 AP model : 7502(ac)   I got a big issue with iOS devices ,  When I speed test on iOS devices(Iphone 7,8,10) upload/download not over 10 mbps butt with Android speed around 70-80 mbps.    Some of setting all of APs in t...

GTM-P2G8KFN