ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is channel 144 support on the roadmap?

I am seeing more and more devices that support channel 144 for 20MHz, 40MHz(140w) and 80MHz(132ww).  For example, Zebra recently released support for channel 144 on a significant portion of their android lineup.    While I would never use channel 144...

AP don't receive IP from Controller

Hello! Could somebody help with issue?RFS-4010, AP 7632, WiNG 5.9.6AP don’t receive IP from Controller.AP connected directly to Controller - to port 2.Config from Controller:!dhcp-server-policy DHCPv208 dhcp-class 1  option user-class 1  multiple-use...

Alexandr_P by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading remote site APS through RFDM AP

Hello guys,In my lab I can’t make working the upgrading remote site APS through RFDM AP.My upgrades are successful, but through VX9000 and not through the RFDM AP.The test is very simple, VX9000 + 2 pieces of AP7532 in the same vlan.VX running config...

Roaming Issue

Hi. one of customer deploy the AP7632  in three floors. here using totally 15 Access Point. when roaming its not work properly. Eg. first Client connected to the ground floor AP, after he is moving to first floor. in that time client have some distur...

GTM-P2G8KFN