ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Bridge - Very Poor Transfer Speeds

I've set up a wireless bridge between two AP-7522 wireless access points, following the instructions I worked out here: https://community.extremenetworks.com/extremewireless-wing-230514/ap-7522-client-bridging-isn-t-working-7815806 I have a laptop c...

Resolved! What is the difference between AP-7602 and AP-7612?

Dear Team Greetings. Can I know what is the difference between wall plate APs P-7602 and AP-7612? Will both have the functions of Virtual controller? If both have the functions of Virtual Controller then up to how many AP's can be adopted in bot...

raheemnpt by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiNG 7.1.0 release

Hello - I see WiNG 7.1.0 has been released, which is great! Although, admittedly, I'm a little surprised it still requires Flash to work (I downloaded and installed the VX9000-DEMO image). Will WiNG ever run without Flash (i.e., HTML5)? Also, movin...

Resolved! Local radius with LDAP and local users

Hello Community, I'm using WING VX controller version 5.9.3.0-018R. I try to configure a wifi network SSID Testcorp that uses the local radius server with the local user database Testcorp-User-Pool. LDAP authentication with local radius is configur...

Ned by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN