Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSID Name Best Practices?

Hey everyone, I want to put a " - " in my SSID name. Like this: "Test-SSID" I've seen some info suggesting that some devices might have problems connecting to SSIDs with "special characters". I'm not expecting 99% of our devices to have any issue, ju...

cpdecker by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currently we are having a problem running AP130. However, our customers are having problems when end users cannot connect to the network in the afternoon - Morning is good. "Yellow exclamation mark on the Wifi".

Currently we are having a problem running AP130. However, our customers are having problems when end users cannot connect to the network in the afternoon - Morning is good. "Yellow exclamation mark on the Wifi".

hoangph by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How you maak a Forward zone with https://cloud-ie.aerohive.com/# I have a ip adress 192.168.8.1 and i want to get a dns 192.198.8.1 -->test.local.com its for a CWP thanks

i dont understand this one :In your local DNS it is suggested to create 2 type registers in the Forward zone corresponding to xyz.com.co with the first IP in the radius of 802.11a and radius 802.11b / g as the IP address, and both type A registers po...

GTM-P2G8KFN