Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

tlsconnectnonblock failed

Having some problems on our guest wifi lately. Users are not able to connect on some occasions, we use ID Manager so PSK are issued and handed over to users.  Monitor function in Hive Manager is not giving any clues. I have ran a debug on one of the ...

patkszen by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

We use Hivemanager to our complete satisfaction. However: we would like to have an easy way to reactivate users which have been granted access in the past for entering our wifi guest network. Hpw can this be done?

We use Hivemanager to our complete satisfaction. However: we would like to have an easy way to reactivate users which have been granted access in the past for entering our wifi guest network. Hpw can this be done?

ict38 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue Allowed-vlan auto from HM

Hi, We have a CVG on VM which, from the forum, needs to have promiscuous mode enabled. This has been causing some massive traffic spikes form unwanted network traffic causing high CPU usages as well. I added the command "interface eth0 allowed-vlan a...

How do I get from the User Summary View to a Client Summary View for one of that user's devices? None of the spots where they are listed seem to be links, and you can't highlight the client names to copy/paste into search.

I imagine I have something setup incorrectly, because it doesn't make sense to me that the user Summary View would be aware of the clients for that user and not give some way to navigate to the client view. Maybe there is a way to do it that I just d...

lsommerer by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN