Extreme Cloud
Questions and discussions about Extreme Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access Point 3805i for use in the Cloud

We have some access point 3805i part number WS-3805i and would like to do a "Cloud" installation. Is it sufficient to just acquire cloud service, for example: 91000-30913? Is the firmware that came with this model ready for this? I know there is a "c...

Casimiro by New Contributor II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

SNMP and/or SSH to cloud-based AP (3935i)

I have a client with several Cloud-managed 3935I AP's. The site is set with an SNMP community but polling the device from our management platform, I'm not able to GET any info. I was thinking I might be able to SSH or Telnet into the unit to check o...

Eric_Burke by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ezcloudx can't connect to 3935i behind fw/nat

I have 3935i AP behind firewall using NAT ip which it get's from fw using firewall. When firewall rules where tightened Ezcloudx lost access to AP and AP blinks it's leds very often. I need firewall hosts/ports which to open in order to get it work. ...

aalmi by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Points not checking into EZ Cloud

We have a contract with 6 WAPs and none of them have been able to check into EZ Cloud since October 27th. I can connect to the WAPs via SSH and confirmed I could ping out (google.com, amazonaws.com) and I have power cycled the devices but still all 6...

GTM-P2G8KFN