Extreme Cloud
Questions and discussions about Extreme Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ExtremeCloud AP troubleshooting

I've connected a new AP3935i-ROW in my home lab and I don't see it on my controller but the LEDs show connected and also that the AP radio is on. I'd assume at this point that the AP is connected to the ExtremeCloud. I'm connected via console and w...

Azara to ExtremeCloud Subscription license?

Hi everyone, What is the service part I need to purchase for using ExtremeCloud Subscription with the WiNG APs in new version 4.11 like azara service part? It is not shown clearly in the ExtremeCloud datasheet, Thanks so much.

Son_Nguyen2 by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

X440 switch config

New X440-g2-24p using ExtremeCloud controller - switch talks to the cloud but internal hosts (I'll use a laptop on port 18 for example) can't ping the Internet. Port 18 has been set for Host and Other - no joy. Admin state up or down - no joy. Netw...

Cannot add new Partner to MSP Cloud

I cannot seem to add a new partner to the MSP cloud. It constantly says incorrect email, no matter what email address i add. I think the validation is broken for the email field... anyone else run into this?

ExtremeCloud

Need your help to this questions. Thanks 1. How many maximum extremewireless (AP3805 cloud ready) can manage and register in an 1 account extreme cloud? 2. When doing BOM. If he will purchased 5 items of AP3805i. Should I need to quote him 5 e...

GTM-P2G8KFN